Appeared originally in westartup.eu.
There are already some FP7-related services, two clicks from the google home page, but they are mostly about consulting or badly written tools that none uses anyway.
Companies behind these tools do not provide trial versions nor demo versions, only one has a (really bad) screencast. Technical features are missing from the descriptions. Moreover, they do not respond to inquiries to provide more information on their tools.
A proposal, especially an FP7 proposal has a fairly evolved internal structure. Its TOC does not almost change at the first two levels, and there are a few rules everyone follows, e.g.
- Consortium members are numbered
- Each consortium member has a company profile section
- Work is split into work packages
- One member is assigned as a work package lead
- Work packages are split into tasks
- One or more members are assigned to each task
- Tasks shall lead to deliverables
- There are milestones in the project
- There is a Gantt chart
- and so on…